Following advice from the Government and to support the national effort to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and to ensure the wellbeing of our clients and organisers, we paused all decluttering services taking place in clients' homes on 18 March 2020. Since then, we have been supporting our clients with online sessions via Zoom calls which can be booked through our website.
The Government issued further advice which is relevant to our business on May 11, 2020. Click here to read the advice in full: "Working safely during COVID-19 in other people’s homes". Further to this, we are happy to announce that we have now re-opened our in-home services. We are taking the following safety measures in line with the Government's advice:
- Wearing disposable gloves and face coverings when in client's homes. These will be taken way for secure disposal at the end of each session;
- Following social distancing and hygiene measures;
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible;
- Organisers are encouraged to use their own transport when travelling to sites. This is not always possible and in those circumstance they will follow social distancing and hygiene measures on public transport;
- Only organisers in good health who are not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 and who are not in a household which is isolating will be working with clients in their homes.
We would kindly ask our clients to take the following appropriate safety measures for in-home sessions booked with our organisers:
- Please do not book an in-home session if you or any member of your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or where you have been advised to shield or where you are clinically vulnerable. We can support you via virtual sessions instead.
- Open windows to provide ventilation wherever possible.
- Leave internal doors open wherever possible. This limits the need for your organiser to touch door-handles.
- When working in close proximity with our organisers, for example, in the same room, we would kindly ask that you wear a face covering. This is both for your wellbeing and that of your organiser.
Lockdown has meant that we have all had to spend a huge amount of time in our homes. We hope that you have all been keeping safe and well but you may have felt the impact of clutter on your daily life during this time.
We would love to help you achieve your decluttering and organising goals so you can really enjoy your space. You can find out more about our organisers and book a session here.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you soon.