During the pandemic, we had to spend a huge amount of time in our homes and we hope that you have all been keeping safe and well. You may have felt the impact of clutter on your daily life during this time or needed to change the way the space in your home works. We can help you adjust to these changes with our organising and decluttering services.
In line with Government advice on working safely in homes, we are happily back providing our in-home decluttering services and helping our clients in person. For clients who are vulnerable, shielding or who would prefer to achieve their goals with virtual support, online sessions can be booked with our organisers.
For in-home sessions, we are taking the following safety measures in line with the Government's advice:
- Following social distancing and hygiene measures;
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible;
- Our organisers may choose to wear face coverings in client's homes particularly if working in close proximity in a non-ventilated space;
- Cancelling or rescheduling sessions if an organiser exhibits any symptoms of Covid-19, has had a recent positive Covid test or if they (or their household) are self-isolating.
We would kindly ask our clients to take the following appropriate safety measures for in-home sessions booked with us:
- Please do not book (or please let us know you need to reschedule) an in-home session if you or any member of your household has symptoms of Covid-19, is self-isolating or where you have been advised to shield or where you are clinically vulnerable. We can support you via online sessions instead.
- Open windows to provide ventilation wherever possible.
- Leave internal doors open wherever possible. This limits the need to touch door-handles.
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible.
We would love to help you achieve your decluttering and organising goals so you can really enjoy your space. You can find out more about our organisers and book a session here.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you soon!