The past year we have had to spend a huge amount of time in our homes and we hope that you have all been keeping safe and well. You may have felt the impact of clutter on your daily life during this time or needed to change the way the space in your home works. We can help you adjust to these changes with our organising and decluttering services.
The Government has issued advice on working safely in homes (updated on 10 February 2021), which is relevant to our business. You can read the advice in full here: "Working safely during coronavirus in other people’s homes". Adhering to this, we are able to continue our in-home decluttering services and help our clients in person. For those clients who are vulnerable, shielding or who can achieve their goals with virtual support, we recommend booking online sessions with us instead.
For in-home sessions, we are taking the following safety measures in line with the Government's advice:
- Following social distancing and hygiene measures;
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible;
- Wearing face coverings in client's homes;
- Using our own transport when travelling to sites, where possible. When this is not possible, we are following social distancing and hygiene measures on public transport;
- Cancelling or rescheduling sessions if an organiser exhibits any symptoms of Covid-19 or are in an household which is isolating.
We would kindly ask our clients to take the following appropriate safety measures for in-home sessions booked with us:
- Please do not book (or please let us know you need to reschedule) an in-home session if you or any member of your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or where you have been advised to shield or where you are clinically vulnerable. We can support you via online sessions instead.
- Open windows to provide ventilation wherever possible.
- Leave internal doors open wherever possible. This limits the need to touch door-handles.
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- When working together in the same room, we would kindly ask that you wear a face covering. This is both for your wellbeing and ours.
We would love to help you achieve your decluttering and organising goals so you can really enjoy your space. You can find out more about our organisers and book a session here.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you soon!