Do you need a helping hand organising photos?
It’s so easy for us now to take photos whenever we want. This is wonderful but the downside is trying to keep them organised. It can be hard to manage the sheer volume of images we create!
Photos are amongst our most treasured possessions for the precious memories they preserve. However, most of us lack the technical expertise, time or motivation to get round to organising and safely storing our rapidly expanding collections. Unused or forgotten digital photos are often left on our devices without being backed up. Hard copy photos end up in boxes gathering dust and slowly degrading.. Heaven help any future generations inheriting this digital disorder!
Alternatively (or in addition), you might have inherited huge numbers of hard copy photographs from family members. Have you been left with the unenviable task of sorting these out? The task can feel completely overwhelming.
Our photo organisers can help you with both your physical photos but also with those digital memories:
- Organise your photos, while declutter duplicate / blurry images and help transfer them into museum archive standard boxes
- Digitalise your photographs to safeguard and also help you share your photos
- Deduplicate and organise your digital collection into easy to access and search folders or websites, with the use of facial recognition and metadata tools.
- Provide clear advice and assistance for storing and backing-up your digital collection (e.g. Dropbox, Apple iCloud etc.) across both PC and Apple devices
- Printing photos of your choice or creating photo books / albums. These make such nice presents for yourself and others e.g. wedding, baby and holiday.
Why organise your photos?
- Save yourself time by outsourcing your photo organisation to a professional with the most up-to-date knowledge
- Preserve precious memories for your family and future generations
- Easily find photos when you need them and share with others
- Have a system which makes it easier to upload, save and store photos in the future!